1. I would like to consider myself a creative person.
2. I have a tendency to trust everyone I meet, but their actions dictate how much I trust them in the future.
3. I can be a little emotional sometimes. Meaning I act on how I’m feeling at the moment and sometimes it gets me into trouble.
4. I have a poor self-image, but I’m trying to fix that mentality without becoming vain.
5. I would like to think I’m down-to-earth and easy to talk to.
6. I really love my family, but because my parents hold on to me so tightly, I crave freedom more than anything. I would love to move out of my house some day and live with my friends.
7. About 98% of my friends are guys. My mom wishes I had more girl friends so i could be more girly and “know my place”
8. I can be really honest. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t because that makes me really bad at “the game of love.” Honesty has no place when playing games.
9. Angry people frighten me. I have always been taught to fear nothing because the Bible says “what you fear will come to you,” but the only thing I can say actually truly scares me is anger.